Structural EngineerSala Homes Realty LLC
San Jose, CA 95128
Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Job TypeFull-time, Contract
Hestia Development Inc. is an entrepreneurial, fast-moving, collaborative single-family, multifamily residential and mixed-use real estate developer with affiliated real estate brokerage and property management companies. Our companies have experienced exponential growth and are well-positioned for long-term, sustained returns. Individual advancement and remuneration will be based on performance, demonstrated commitment to the company, and results.
We are seeking a full-time structural Engineer to join a fast-paced and dedicated team committed to providing efficient and effective design services to a rapidly expanding industry. Candidates must have an engineering degree with structural emphasis and have passed the PE or SE. Experience in the design and analysis of residential, commercial, retail, multifamily, and industrial buildings is required for the position.
- Perform engineering tasks independently as directed by senior engineers.
- Model, draft, and detail structural drawings (primarily in Revit)
- Respond to questions arising in the field
- Complete construction administration services including multi-discipline coordination, shop drawing review, and requests for information (RFIs)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks
- General understanding of buildings and their construction, with details of structural steel or wood framing, reinforced concrete foundations, etc;
- Proficient user of Revit for structural drafting;
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work independently.
- Education / Experience:Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering and with 1~3 years of experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $57,098.00 - $126,255.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Jose, CA 95128: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location