Insurance Producer - Personal Lines
Insurance Producer - Personal LinesHomeservices Insurance
San Jose, CA 95125
QualificationsProperty & Casualty License (Preferred)
Are you in search of an exceptional career? A new and better way to challenge yourself and extended room for growth in the insurance field. If you are a self-motivated, competitive and goal orientated individual looking for a career you'll enjoy every day with the perks of excellent compensation, commissions and benefits... please apply today:
HomeServices Insurance/ Intero Real Estate (an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway) has an excellent opportunity for a Professional Insurance Agent/ Producer. Due to outstanding company growth, we have a position open in our San Jose, CA office. This is a full-time sales position within the agency, with a primary responsibility to support our marketing campaign goal of "One Stop Shopping". The insurance producer is responsible for the production of new insurance sales, specifically homeowner and auto insurance working with the customers of our real estate offices.
The producer is assigned a specific real estate office location and works with these clients in assisting them with their insurance needs. What a great service and convenience for new home buyers! Here is a position as an employee (no office expenses to pay) with a growing and long established insurance agency with thousands of real estate buyer referrals each year. If you want to work, want to succeed and grow, this will be an excellent opportunity for you. Support is provided once the sale is made... ideal for a TRUE SALES PERSON.
- Competitive pay (base pay plus uncapped commissions and bonus!)
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life and more!)
- Perks of working for a recognized industry leader.
Insurance Agent Property/Casualty Personal Lines Sales Producer Responsibilities:
- Solicit new business sales and services existing customers accounts.
- Identify and contact realty and non-realty lead sources to assess, recommend and secure appropriate insurance coverage.
- Foster and maintain professional networking relationships with clients.
Insurance Agent Property/Casualty Personal Lines Sales Producer Requirements:
- Must be licensed in Property and Casualty
- 2 years personal lines insurance sales experience; preferable in an independent agency setting
- Must have successful sales and marketing background
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as being a self-starter and extremely motivated.
This position pays a salary with commission and potential to earn bonus as well as a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more. If you are a licensed personal lines insurance agent looking for a place to excel, please send your confidential resume with contact information immediately to Dolla Yang, Recruiter.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
COVID precautions are extremely recommended at HomeServices Insurance. Handwashing, sanitizing hands and work area, and mask are required.
- Please list three key qualities that make you an outstanding Insurance Producer.
- Personal Lines Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property & Casualty License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location