SVP People & Culture Officer
SVP People & Culture OfficerHome365
San Jose, CA
Home365 is a Technology, Real Estate investing, & Property Management company that is revolutionizing how people invest in Real Estate.
We manage thousands of rental properties across the country using technology developed by our own software engineers, making us one of the largest scatter site property management companies in the country and definitely the fastest growing.
Home365 is innovating the way properties are managed resulting in better financial returns for their clients. Our product is a blend of Incident/Claim Management software, smart IoT + a curated hyper local mobile market-network of Service providers and real estate transactions, powered by a wide variety of ML innovative applications that optimize everything we do.
Our tech is designed in Silicon Valley and built by our amazing tech talent in Tel Aviv, Israel. It is complemented by over 100 dedicated employees assisting property owners in 14 markets across the country including in our operational headquarters in Lancaster, PA. We are backed by amazing, top tier VCs, private equity firms and Corporate VCs
We are looking for motivated, ambitious, career focused individuals to help turn Home365 into a national brand. To help us achieve this we have an open, multinational and no-BS work culture - we cherish and thrive on promoting and realizing ideas from a brainstorming session to the real world.
About the Role
Home365 is looking for an innovative and experienced HR professional to join our team as the SVP of People & Culture Operations. in this role, you’ll be a strong contributor to our culture helping to foster an environment where everyone can do their best work. In this role you’ll design and deliver programs that support growth, inspire creativity and set each team member up for success. You’ll partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to understand business needs and provide solutions that drive success and continue to develop Home365 into a mature, high-performance, scaled company with an awesome culture. This role is responsible for shaping the entire employee experience, acting as a trusted partner and resource throughout all points of the employee lifecycle. If you’re passionate about people and believe work should be just as fun as it is rewarding, then we’d love to hear from you!
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Develop a robust recruitment strategy and partner with all internal stakeholders to consistently attract high performing individuals to all levels of the Home365 team.
- Develop programs to support teams across the organization.
- Ensure a seamless and engaging onboarding experience for all incoming team members.
Team Building and Culture Development:
- Champion an environment where employees feel supported, celebrated and engaged in all aspects of their experience.
- Develop employee recognition programs and other team building exercises to make everyone’s Home365 career journey memorable.
- Manage employee records and interpret HR insights to help maximize program effectiveness and inform decisions. Ensure compliance across all areas of the HR function.
- Maintain market compensation benchmarks
Performance Management and Internal Communications:
- Work with the Executive Team to drive performance via effective internal communications and learning opportunities and fostering a level of communication effectiveness.
- Own the performance management process including developing KPIs, review cycles and encouraging regular employee feedback.
- Work on strategic initiatives, including: employee development, career mapping, and remote culture.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
- Drive efforts to continue building an inclusive and equitable workplace.
- Partner with our Recruiting Manager to design and implement diversity sourcing strategies
- Work out of our CA Headquarters
- 5+ years of progressive HR / People Ops responsibilities and success at high-growth companies.
- A great “feel” for team / culture building with a significant emphasis on developing a high performing group that values performance.
- Experience operating as a manager with the ability and desire to dig in at the lowest levels to support all employees.
- Experience with distributed workforces and know-how to build and foster connections virtually.
- Great communicator, demonstrated leadership and team player that is empathetic, curious, humble, and passionate about helping others.
- Incredibly organized, can prioritize across multiple projects and is independent, proactive and self-driven with a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Nice to have: a current PHR or SPHR certification.
Your personality: *
A Warrior and a Winner: *You are personable, action oriented, self-starter and creative thinker that strives for the best results.
Energy Filled: You are an authentic, resourceful, independent hands-on person, and a real pusher for results. Home365 is just starting out and if you want and fit the profile, you will get the opportunity to build a team around you.
EQ in the Sky: You understand people and how to connect with them emotionally and encourage them to use and share the Product.
Curious: You thrive for knowledge. You simply love to know as much as possible and you do have a solid opinion about almost everything.
Determined and Creative: You don't take a NO for an answer. You don't panic. You always treat the negative as an opportunity and a challenge for a flip. You celebrate when this happens.
Analytical: You can draw insights from user data and translate them into original Product feedback.
Team Player: You believe in the power of a team vs. being a star. We don't need stars. We need play-makers. If you are full of ego and know everything - we will gladly send your resume to our competitors.
If this sounds like you, please add on top of your cover letter the words "Extreme Ownership". We will not reply to those that do not use this phrase on the cover letter - Sorry.
Great Salary, health benefits and other compensation - details will be discussed privately. You will not be offended. We promise!
Job Type: Full-time