Product Manager - Investment Management
Product Manager - Investment ManagementSaama Technologies Inc
San Jose, CA 95124
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama Analytics has been on the forefront of data innovation for the last two decades and continues to offer cutting-edge data analytics solutions powered with big data, cloud, and AI/ML aptitudes for its customers in Life Sciences, Insurance, CPG, and other industries.
Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
- Client Executives (C-Suite, SVP/VP, Directors)
- Industry Thought Leaders in the area of expertise
- Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Product/Customer Implementation Teams
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Works well in structured environment handling multiple parallel tasks
- Takes initiative; challenges status quo
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- Experience working with c-level executives
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics with computer science discipline.
- 10 + years of relevant combined experience in Investment Management business and Data Analytics, Information Management platforms
- Should possess In-depth knowledge & working experience on Investment Management domain.
- Understand and develop the functional requirements
- Define, review and elaborate technical requirements
- Deliver high quality solution based on functional/technical requirements
- Multiple years of working experience in Bloomberg, BlackRock or ClearWater System and possesses extensive data knowledge
- Cloud and SaaS experience
- Understanding or experience in using productize APIs, SaaS, Cloud Services
- Agile experience
- Strong knowledge of best practices and solution patterns
- Proficient in data analysis
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.